Saturday, October 1, 2011

Are child beauty pageants followers checked for pedophiles?

These days there are a lot of weird kiddy fetishists out there.





Do any child beauty pageant organizers check regular pageant followers to see if they are pedophiles, and do they restrict the use of private cameras.





(No, I'm not entering a child in one, or planning to go to one, I just want to know).|||I wondered that same thing!!! These girls are dressed like women any perverts fantasy!





The other question you should be asking is what kind of mental damage these pageants are doing to these young girls. They are judged on looks and then awarded for being cute or pretty or even sexy at 7!! These young girls are getting so messed up, and are learning the lesson that looks are all that matter.





Now I know some defender of the great pageant way is going to come on here and say that it teaches them self respect, it teaches them to loose and BLAH BLAH BLAH, but how can any parent justify parading their daughter around like a mini street walker!! Please for the love of all that is holy don't say "Well they can win a lot of money" because that is why street walkers become street walkers!! ALSO don't say well my daughter loves doing them NO you as the adult love doing them NOT her!! How does a 10 month old love doing anything but drooling? Most kids who do pageant work have been doing it since they were little so they don't know any different other than the fact that "mommy loves me more when I do this"|||Beauty pageants for children below the age of 12 sicken me.

Report Abuse


|||No, they do not, sadly.





I live in an area where child pageants are huge. I won't even start in on my opinion because it will take up the whole page, in a rant.


But yes, this is one of the BIG issues I have with pageants. I have been to several and at every single one you can pretty much spot the weird pedo guys sitting alone with their camera in the audience. It's totally creepy.





Pageants are open to the public. And while pedos are not ALLOWED to go, it would be impossible to screen people at the door. Also, not all pedo's are on the sex offender list. Loads have never been busted for their crimes.


Yuk. The whole thing creeps me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment