Saturday, October 1, 2011

What are all the songs that Lumiere sings in Beauty and the Beast?

I need a list of all the songs that Lumiere sings in "Beauty and the Beast". I know "Be Our Guest" is one of them. The cast has not gotten their scripts yet, so this is why I am wondering.|||It depends, which version are you doing?


The stage version or the disney version.


The stage version I would assume. Lumiere, along with company songs he sings:


Be Our Guest


There's Something There


and


Human Again





However, he has this HUGE solo in Be Our Guest, so it's a pretty awesome role|||Be Our Guest


Something There


Human Again





It really does depend on the version you are doing. "Something There" is in the film, but I don't know about the musical...I haven't seen it in nearly ten years. :( "Human Again" was an add-on to both movie and musical. "Be Our Guest" is his biggest show-stopper!

No comments:

Post a Comment