Saturday, October 1, 2011

In your own words define beauty and ugliness ? How ugly and beautiful are you?

Here is my answer.


Beauty is being wise at everything you do.


beauty is spreading goodness everywhere you go.


Beauty is being open-minded, loving nature, having good manners.


Beauty is being selfless.


Beauty is loving without expecting love in return


Beauty is respecting all living things.


Beauty is having self-esteem.


Beauty is going through life and seeing beauty in everyone else .





My definition of ugliness is the opposite of my definition of beauty.





i am beautiful in that i am kind to everyone else, i have self-esteem, i am open-minded . i am ugly in that i am lazy, I am quite unorganized, I can be critical of others.





your turn ! Thank you|||Chantelle is what I'd call


a girl brainwashed by Paris Hilton lmao***





OK serious now.. Beauty is.. attraction, positive personality, and intelligence





Ugliness well ugliness is ... the total opposite of Beauty I guess|||Physical beauty is having clear smooth-looking skin and symmetrical facial features. Physical ugliness is the opposite and that is why I consider myself ugly. Have a peek: http://www.flickr.com/photos/13668791@N0鈥?/a>|||Beauty is what attracts me.


Ugliness is what repels me.|||to me beauty is..


long blonde hair


tanned skin


pretty face


skinny- not too skinny..like UK size 6 or 8 in clothes


rich


confident


Fashionable





to me ugliness is


GEEKY

No comments:

Post a Comment