Saturday, October 1, 2011

How can I write a poem in honor of my beauty? How can I get something like that published for all to enjoy?

Lets face it I'm breathtaking and I would love to write a poem in honor of my beauty. How do I go about writing a poem? Do poems have to rhyme? For a peak at my beauty feel free to view my questions I'm too lazy to post a link to my beauty on this question........ If you would like to submit a poem in honor of my beauty I'd so e-love you. But it must be original because I am original.|||I couldn't possibly write a poem that would do justice to your beauty! Poems don't have to rhyme as such, just let your creativity have free reign and I'm sure it will be a wonderful celebration of you.|||Thanks for the laugh! :P





No, poems don't have to rhyme. Just write from your heart and start submitting like mad---I doubt it'll ever get published, though.|||How adorable is that. No it doesn't have to rhyme. But, let's face it, poetry honoring beauty is best written by the observer and not the observed about themselves.|||And it was just an hour ago someone asked what is it called when someone is constantly looking in the mirror at themselves? Basically someone who thinks they are that beautiful?


"Narcissism" was my answer.


Had I known; I would have directed the kid to your site!


I would direct you to the Oxford dictionary for the words; 'apathy' %26amp; ' arrogance'.|||I asked my mirror on the wall


"Who's the fairest of them all?"


My mirror answered: "You", it said.


(Or was it the voices in my head?)





I gazed upon my lovely face,


With not a pimple, not a trace


Of flaw or blotch, no spots to see.


(I'm gorgeous, really, honestly!)





I told myself that I'm "The One"


Whom ugly folk would gaze upon.


The reason that they feel so plain.


And then I told myself again.





My beauty knows no bounds, you see.


I'm flawless, true, and so sexy.


My life enhances all around,


And yes, my ego knows no bounds.





I'm full of me, I love my hair,


My button nose, my underwear.


I love my style, I love my wit.


I love the fact I'm full of ...... it.





.





ADDENDUM : Thanks to both "a*perfect*teardrop" and "the lil love lady" (by e-mail) for their kind words. It's nice to know that the beauty of the written word transcends the petty narcissism of the flesh. And yes, the poem IS an original, done "on the fly" especially for this answer.





.





FURTHER ADDENDUM : Having had a look through the other questions that "Beautiful" has posted, I'm torn between whether it's a totally fake profile, set up purely to irritate people (in which case I thoroughly approve) or it's a perfectly straight profile, written by a quite ordinary-looking girl who's got serious issues. Tough one to call, so I'll reserve judgement.





.|||You astound me. Seriously. Your ego is boundless, your, um, beauty, as you like to call it, is "Trailer Trash Chic," and your IQ is pretty much a negative 4.





I would love it if you could do us all a favor and go die in a hole. Life isn't a garden, so stop being a hoe. I'm surprised you can still walk through doorways, what with your head swollen like that.





And kudos to the person above me... did he write that poem himself? Because it basically made my day. ;)|||You wanna honor your beauty... How about you write a whole Dick-tionary on What it's like to be the most Horrid person who is conceited in the world... Or what it's like to have a self esteem as low as yours... try that second one... it might be a best seller...|||I would think someone as "beautiful" as yourself would have people who write poetry for you ALLLLL the time, being that you are so "beautiful" and all|||Roses are red,


Crack pipes are clear,


I'll suck your c o c k for a rock and a beer|||Here's one:





I'm a stuck up _______


Who thinks I'm the ______


I'm ugly as _______


But I only THINK I'm beautiful, oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment