Saturday, October 1, 2011

How to naturally remove a beauty mark?

Is there any way to naturally remove a beauty mark? Such as herbal treatments?


I have a pretty pale completion and a beauty mark on my chin. It's flush with my face, no bump. :) And no, it's not a mole.





I don't understand why people classify these things attractive and I would love to get rid of the darned thing. I've heard about bleaching it with lemon juice or parsley juice.. Has anyone tried this method?





Thank you for the help!|||Personally I would consult a dermatologist.





The skin is a sensitive thing.|||Fire?|||I wouldn't try "natural ways" to remove it because you don't know if you're going to infect it or make it worse. Go see a dermatologist, they can remove it quickly and the correct way. It doesn't hurt either.|||make up|||Foundation!?!|||Lemon juice is a natural dye to the skin, it may lighten the mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment