Saturday, October 1, 2011

What do beauty schools look for on applications?

I have looked on many sites and not one site gave me an answer I am looking for. Is there like a general thing that beauty schools look at for you to excel in?|||Honestly, I think they accept anyone that can pay for it. I don't think there are any prerequisites, they are teaching you a skill, maybe a little artistic ability and good dexterity. Good Luck.|||Probably dedication to and passion for the craft. I know a lot of people who drop out of beauty school after a semester. The school doesn't want to waste time teaching someone who doesn't want to be there or thinks they're just taking the easy way out. On any type of application you should demonstrate why you deserve and want to be a part of whatever you're applying for.|||That information is not easy to find because it does not exist. You do not apply (even if schools say that they take applications, they are doing it to sound official), you sign up. The above answer was correct, you show up and pay, this is not like University.

No comments:

Post a Comment