Sunday, September 18, 2011

How do I find out about beauty pageants?

Cassie I want to start putting my daughter in beauty pageants, but I can't seem to get ahold of anyone I found through searching the internet. Can anyone give me some ideas on how to get the ball rolling on this?|||I've done a couple beauty pageants, so i might be able to help a little.





My first pageant was just last year, at a Sunburst preliminary. They have them in alot of states, most likely in yours. First i went online, found my state and it had a list of prelimanarys, and found some near me. (they are usuaslly at local malls). Then after that i got some in the mail, and just kept continuing on to state, i may do nationals and then do it all again!! Nationals are coming up the 29th of july in georgia i think, so the prelims wont start again untill fall.


Hope i helped!!!=)|||I run miss fashion vs beauty pageant for adults only- www.fashionvsbeauty.co.uk





however if you are based in the uk try : www.ukcinderellapageant.co.uk





best of luck

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment