Friday, September 23, 2011

How does the beauty i see in my idols, reflect the beauty in myself?

i want to express the beauty in my idols (mainly famous musicians), without undermining my own, and lowering my self esteem.





how do i find that balance?|||It's just your way of thinking.I suggest not to think negative about yourself coz that will push you to the ground.Just get rid of it.I know each one of us has potential to something just that we are overcome by fear.It all lies in you.They can help-Your family,friends,your inspiration and dreams serve as channel for you to stay strong throughout life.If you are dealing with physical issues,well it's common for everybody,try to observe and look at yourself properly so that you can evaluate what areas you need to improve.Anyway, media is everywhere-you may discover something good.However I don't encourage you to follow what everything it shows,just don't forget to set a limit.I know you know what things are good and bad so just be a keen observer and try to imagine yourself doing those stuff.If you see that it kinda not so cool, based on the crowd's behavior ,then change it. I felt the same way before coz I suffered from physical issues,but I just realized, whenever I do something,I always thought about my flaws and ended up unsuccessful.That problem had been going on for three years.I was really a total failure at that time coz I exhibited consciousness, and negative pictures were popping out like I couldn't do things well because of it.Now, I am thinking about my future and It feels like an empowerment for me to give my full potential.So,I changed.Moreover,I still care to the people around me when they see my flaws but It doesn't hurt me anymore coz it wont help.





During your free time,pls try to read the book "Unleash your Full Potential by James Rick" http://www.fullpotential.com/about-james .I was once looking for a self help book when somebody online recommended me to read his writings.I say,I never got bored reading the book.The purpose of the Full Potential Philosophy is for living life at your best:Physically,Mentally,Spiritually,Soc鈥?and Financially.It teaches you the things you need to enhance I mean the areas you need to develop and how you can be productive.


We all have hidden skills and we do need to have deep understanding about ourselves before we get our full potential.Life is temporary. Your existence 鈥?at least on Earth, has a beginning and an end. This fact urges you to be efficient about how you use time.And that what leads you to be productive.|||look in the mirror at yourself everyday and say to you .... you are beautiful and feel it as you say it .... idols arent good to have ... you should remember i am the only one who can make me happy , who can boost my self esteem ..... good luck sweetie because u are beautiful!! :)|||"It takes one to know one"





Is an under rated, over used phrase for menial things in life, but it is true.





You can only see in others what you see %26amp; recognise in yourself :]





鈾?/div>


  • 5 months ago




  • Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment