Sunday, September 18, 2011

What are your pet peeves about the YouTube beauty community and your opinions?

I really want to know your opinion on the YouTube beauty community. Do you think it's weird? Do you think it's fun to watch and make videos? Do you think it's useless? So just give me all of your opinions and what are your pet peeves about the YouTube beauty community? Whether it's about the video themselves or the gurus.





My Pet Peeves:


1.) When gurus snap when they are talking.


2.) When they use limited edition or talk about products that are discontinued.








So what about you?|||weird-no


fun -yes! (im planning on making a video tomorrow!)


useless- no because ive learned alot and its helping other girls.


yet peeves:


-when gurus on a ton of makeup and they dont use. it. i dont own a TON of makeup but i wear a different lipstick/blush/lipgloss/eyeshadow everyday!


-i dont like obnoxious/annoying/fake/valley girl personalities!


valley girl would be beautyxxgoddess and juicystar07


-when they talk like theyre stupid and air-headed (JUICYSTAR07!!!!) cant STAND HER!


-when they complain about their skin but yet they obly have 2 blemishes.


-when they call themselves makeup gurus and theyre not. (i plan on starting videos but im not going to say im a guru just a youtuber!)|||Some of them have a TON of makeup, and they say that they aren't a professional or anything. I mean, I totally understand having a variety of Makeup, I want that also, but you don't need your own store in your house, just for yourself. XD



I think some of the videos online are very helpful, but some of them are either repeated or super complicated, with products most people don't have.



Haha I won't go ranting on. :) Overall, though, I like the videos online, but some of it should be more real. I like gurus that are more real. X)|||I love the beauty community! I think that many youtubers help teach girls to embrace their imperfections. But unfortunatly when young girls see people buying hundreds of dollars of makeup they feel as if they have to do so. I made my youtube channel to try and help peopel find cheaper alternatives. I don't have a lot of makeup compared to some people, but I love buying it. I only have 3 mac eyeshadows and all of which were presents. And one mac lipstick that I treated myself to, but that's it. I love finding dupes for mac eyeshadows and showing girls this. I dont really do hauls because I find that it really is like bragging. And I only buy a few things at a time and if I find myself not wearing a certain product I'll give it to my little sister. But my pet peeve is being fake and trying to be a good role model although you are pretty much teaching girls that to be pretty they have to buy 4930248309248 dollars worth of makeup.


haha :)





www.youtube.com/manfymahre04|||1.) How some of them roll their eyes when they're thinking.


2.) When their "natural" looks don't look natural at all.


3.) How they take two minutes talking before they actually get to the topic of the video. Quite frankly, I don't care about the type of cat food you bought today, please just get to your makeup part.


4.) When something they say is "simple" takes about 20 steps.





... yeah. [:|||How they buy TONS of makeup that they will only use once





(Talking about Blair. Have you SEEN her makeup collection video? It's ridiculous.)|||some of them act fake and conceited it's true !


that one blaire girl is spoiled and gets what ever she wants and acts totally diferent in person than on camera.|||When a 14 year old beauty guru has a bunch of mac products, and each one costs 20$

No comments:

Post a Comment