Sunday, September 18, 2011

Interested in opening up a beauty supply store what are the initial start up costs, where do I start?

Where %26amp; how do I began the whole process from A-Z of opening a beauty supply store?|||Go to http://www.score.org/template_gallery.ht鈥?/a> and download the Excel template for estimating start up costs.|||hi ... I have opened my own beauty supply store .... 3 yrs back ....in Hyderabad, India. I cater to Beauty Salons .... Beauty equipment,products,accessories%26amp; beauty salon furniture. Initially, I started off by buying most of the stuff from big importers from delhi/mumbai ..... once I got the hang of business ... I started importing from china directly..... now I am doing excellent ... I did suffer some loss initially due to lack of experience ...





In this industry one has to do an extensive reasearch of the incoming %26amp; outgoing prices that are prevaling in the market .... then you should decide on what your USP is going to be ... to crack the market ...





Anyways GoodLuck with your venture ... I can probably give you more details if I know where you are located ?? because beauty supply business in Asian countries is much much different from european countries %26amp; america

No comments:

Post a Comment