Tuesday, September 27, 2011

What are good videos for a beginning beauty guru to make?

I'm 14 years old. The problem is, I have no high-end makeup yet. Just drugstore brands. Will anyone even want to watch me if I don't have a thousand MAC products like all the other gurus?





What are good starting videos for my fashion %26amp; beauty channel? Also, are there any filming tips you can give me?|||It doesn't matter if you don't have high end brands... Who lied to you?! Some good videos to start off would be with the basics... Pencil eyeliner, liquid... How to fill in eyebrows... Product reviews. etc.|||dude youre 14. its not what you wanna hear. i was 14 too once but like now i go to college and i never have time for makeup. my mom sells marykay so i just try to keep my face super clean and glowy and boys love it. a lil makeup is okay. but just make sure it enhances your face. look at this article i JUST read. i find it so true. i have so much makeup but i pick and choose cause less is more.|||If you don't have MAC then that is fine, I love fashion but I live in Maine, the only store that we have that is high fashion is Coach. So for people that live in places that can't buy MAC your fashion channel would be really helpful. I can see it now, "High fashion look with drugstore makeup." people will love that (: hope I helped.





answer mine?





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>|||I don't think it depends on the price of the products you buy. What matters are your skills in make-up. Starting off maybe you can do nail tutorials if you have a cool nail design, or something simple like eye shadow. Maybe review a good product you found? Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment