Tuesday, September 27, 2011

What do you think of children competing in beauty pagents?

I say it's not really right because they are being judged on beauty sorta. But then again I say I have no right to judge because for all I know those children may enjoy it.





But I also think parents push their children to be "perfect" sometimes.|||Like in the show "Little Miss Perfect" (I don't remember the name, whether that is correct) on I don't remember the channel, probably WE, they are made up like adults, and I think that part is wrong. They are given makeup, and their clothes, shoes, and hairstyles are like for grown women or teenagers. They really look like little women. I think they are made up in a way that is too old for them.|||superfical parents making superfical kids.





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…|||I honestly, find it disgusting.





But if it "helps them" feel better about themselves, whatever floats their boat.|||I always thought it was retarded|||they're just obeying orders|||just lame

No comments:

Post a Comment