Sunday, September 18, 2011

What are the requirements in order to get into beauty school?

Also wht are some good qualitys to have befor going into beauty school? I also hear its kinda hard, is it? I'm a 15 year old boy with little expearence in cosmotology and it would be one of my dreams to learn about beauty!!!|||You need to be either 17 or 18 I forgot what it was but if you have an interest than it will not be hard. All you need to do before you start is get to know your personal style and attitude. Its all about attitude in this industry. Hang up pictures from magazines that inspire you. Go to website that show you how to do runway stuff and backstage stuff. Im a cosmetologist who went to beauty school and I love what I do. My job is amazing because I can be stylish, help people look their best and meet so many people all at the same time.|||Your so welcome

Report Abuse


|||It is very hard to get into... harder then Harvard or Yale...





The requirements are you have to pay for the classes. Nothing else is needed other then a checkbook and a small bank account.

No comments:

Post a Comment