Tuesday, September 27, 2011

How do I tell my parents I want to go to beauty school instead of collage?

I relly have a passion for doing peoples hair. My parents know that and I haven't even mentioned going to beauty school before. I just know Im not cut out for collage, and I know I could make it if I became a hair stylist. How should I tell them Im not going to collage and beauty school instead?|||Collage: An art form in which pieces of photograph, pieces of paper or fabric, are arranged and


stuck on a backing.


College: An educational establishment providing higher education or specialized professional or


vocational training.


Show them your question and they'll see you may not be college material.


Assure them that professional hair stylists (to celebrities) make darn good living; many times more than a college graduate professional.


You'll be working much sooner as a hair stylist, than a student still in college studying to become a


professional.|||You're parents are concerned about your future as a hair stylist. Every parent wants their child to pursue an education that would keep their child financially stable,





You can do whatever you want. Just think long and hard about it, list the pros and cons. Plus, you don't have to only pick beauty school as your only pursuit, you can do something else on the side that will satisfy your parents|||Piss-bottle Jones says





show them this and point out how many times you misspelled "College"

No comments:

Post a Comment