Sunday, September 18, 2011

How can you make the beauty and the beast rose petals fall?

I am a connoisseur of fine props. And it just so happens that my drama department is putting on the broadway version of the greatly loved musical "The Beauty and the Beast." So i have been appointed to create the rose. I have the design of the rose down. But i need to know how to make the petals fall to the table from the rose. Much obliged. |||Well ! You may make a contrivance of springs. You may also make with light adhesive that immediately wears out withslight jirk. Sticker zip may work.


Try the link as well :





Falling Rose Peddles MySpace layouts, MySpace Falling Rose Peddles ...Oct 24, 2007 rose beauty and the BEAST love. “falling rose petals, beauty and the beast rose. I got the pictures from a google search.” ...


www.coolchaser.com/themes/keywords/fal… - 24k - Cached - Similar pages|||How is that the best answer? It's gibberish.





I'm trying to do this now and I'm working with magnets. The stem will have to be hollow and each petal have a tiny magnet which is held on by a magnet inside the stem.





At the moment, I've only got a manual release - i.e. pulling the fishing line.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment