Tuesday, September 27, 2011

How do I find some good coaching for beauty pageants?

I will be entering my first beauty pageant soon and I am a total amateur, I am really beginning to feel a bit over my head. I would like to find some good books/guides and coaching for this. And I am on a shoestring budget.|||Since it's your first, I would recommend reading the free online special report 10 Insider Secrets to Winning. It is available at www.WinningThroughPageantry.com. You can also register for a live Q%26amp;A call to have your questions answered for free.





There are also really good articles posted on www.ThePageantExpert.com.


Start with small local pageants to see if you enjoy them. They are usually free to low cost. Before you enter a pageant, go the year before and watch it. You will learn plenty about what to wear and what to expect than if you just show up the year you are competing.





Good Luck.|||You can find many experienced pageant coaches online ... some may or may not meet your budget. I suggest finding someone who will work with you on an ad-hoc basis on specific issues. Since this is your first pageant you may not want to invest too much money until you know this is something you would like to do in the future. There are plenty of good resources on the web that may answer your questions and give you a good foundation. Without some knowledge behind you it may be difficult to make good use of a coaches time (and your money).





This site interviewpageantquestions.com has some good resources for you and she offers an hour of coaching and a guide for really cheap (around $30). Check it out and I wish you good luck.|||www.TiaraTalk.net... just signup for a free account and post an ad under 'wanted'. there are a number of pageant coaches on the site. good luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment