Tuesday, September 27, 2011

What kind of beauty youtube videos do you like to watch?

There are an endless amount of smokey eyes, hair curling, hair straightening, and basic videos on the youtube beauty community. These are great basics, but they are not very unique.


There are so many types of beauty videos- hauls, reviews, monthly favorites, etc.


What kind of videos are your favorite to watch?


What is the thing about your favorite youtuber or type of videos that is appealing to you?


What do you think makes a channel unique?|||Meganheartsmakeup:)- because she is wonderful and closer to my age. She also doesn't let peoples words let her down and she has great style and makeup tips|||I like Michelle Phan because she does cool stuff ;D! I also watch JuicyStar07 because she does really good videos and I actually really like watching her vids =)! Another good one is JPMetz... she doesn't really tell you what she's doing, but she is sooooooo funny! And I have to admit, Shane Dawson's make up tutorial was pretty great XD!





~Silverr|||Michelle Phan - Mostly because she works for Lancome and she has a gorgeous style! I totally love her. Thats how I learned how to apply makeup from her :)

No comments:

Post a Comment