Friday, September 23, 2011

What movies have the same storyline as beauty and the beast?

What movies have a good love story between a pretty girl and an ugly guy? I have already seen Beauty and the Beast, Phantom of the Opera, Hunchback of Notre Dame, and Twilight.|||Hmm... does Labyrinth count? Jareth can be considered creepy looking in it, I guess :)|||First off, I love the twilight mention.


There is some movie that should be coming out. I am not sure what it is but my friend should me a trailer for it.


its called like Beastly or something. About a good looking guy is turned ugly. He had everything before and now he feels like he lost it all. ANd then you have the outcast but pretty girl (vanessa anne hudgens) I think she like comes to his rescue and falls in love with him. I haven't seen the trailer in a while.


Closest thing I can think of|||Yes!!! There is a movie called Beastly that is coming out. I read the book and if the movie is anything like the book it will be amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment