Friday, September 23, 2011

What beauty things do i have to do 1 month before my wedding?

I'm getting married in Jan '09. I've heard of brides - to - be indulging in loads of special beauty regimes - like facials, clean ups, wax, bikini wax, etc.


Could anyone help me with a list of to-do's on the same topic please.|||Well you can treat yourself to a spa to cleanse and relax you, stress can take over in times like that.


I mean with all the planning and everything.


Maybe get your hair done pretty, wax (yes), bikini wax is more for your honeymoon.





Think of things that would go well with your dress, make up ideas, etc.





And last but not least, just keep a cool head, don't get stressed, and have a wonderful wedding!|||1. hair appointment.


2. nails


3. wax legs


4. bikini wax if needed


5. facials


6. eyebrow wax


7. make-up





hope this helps 8)

No comments:

Post a Comment