Sunday, September 18, 2011

What symbols represent strength and beauty?

Either one symbol or seperate ones work. I'm really into egyptian symbols like the ankh and eye of horus, but I want the symbol to represent strength and/or beauty. PLEASE NO CHINESE/ASIAN art. I'm not trying to be racist, this will be a tattoo idea and i'm not into chinese art and culture. I'm part Mayan indian so any of those symbols would be greatly appreciated. Hieroglyphics will work, too. ANY AND ALL SUGGESTIONS ARE WELCOME. Thanx in advance.|||The nefers symbol in egyptian hieroglyphics means "beauty" but it's not going to be a very attractive tattoo...


As for mayan symbols, I'm sorry, I know little about their symbols. However, there is a symbol of a heron (bak) in mayan symbolisms and herons are both beautiful and strong.


If you're going for a figure tattoo, the tarot card for Strength is a great symbol for both strength and beauty. It's got the image of a lion and a woman. (http://www.sacred-texts.com/tarot/pkt/im鈥?/a>|||The triple eye combination.


http://bestcartoonblog.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment