Tuesday, September 27, 2011

What are the requirements for going to a beauty school to cut hair?

I dropped out of high school because i got pregnant and i still haven't been able to get my GED yet.


what are the requirements for going to a beauty school and how much does the school usually cost?





i dont know what state i will be in as my husband is in the military.|||It does depend on the state. In my state you need to be at least 17 and have a high school diploma. My schooling cost me just under $16,000 and took 10 months to complete. Once you get to your new location I suggest you go to the local cosmetology school and ask the requirements and cost. In the meantime I suggest you get your GED. You can do this online or contact the local high school to get information on how to get it locally.

No comments:

Post a Comment